Let's go on a trip to America
| From 2 lane or 3 lane freeways in Australia, to 6 or 7 lane freeways in America and truckers who wont mess around. |
| As if our first meal wouldn't be some tasty IN N OUT. |
| Z man's first In n out |
| From the look on his face, I would say he likes it... happy kid for sure |
| HOT and still happy. You can tell the kids we unhappy about the heat and yet they still managed to keep a smile on their faces. |
| 10 months old in this picture and already telling me how it is. |
| FREEZE !!! |
| Back to playing |
| I just loved watching this little friendship grow. By the time we left they were best friends and Z man couldn't stop talking about Russel. |
| Z man becomes Spiderman and says "lets get matching tattoos " |
| Being the great friends they are.. matching tattoos it is !! |
| One night is not enough times to spend with my friends. If I could have at least a week with each friend, it might be easier. But I'm so happy I got a day with Gina ! Miss you GINA !!!! |
| After Utah we drove 8 hours up to Salmon Idaho to my Grandparents ! Z man warmed right up to Grandpa who Z man calls Papa Weeks. In this picture Z man is teaching Papa how to use the ipad.. so funny |
| Love and miss my family ! I miss the Friendship Z man made with Papa Weeks ! and I think Papa loved it too. |
| Me, Eira and my Grandma Weeks, with my Mom and Grandma's Sisters. The original giggle sisters. |
| Papa and Z.... and Ice Cream |
| I think he is giving tips on the future. |
| Walking through the apple trees and the garden.. |
| Grandpa giving James the facts of life.. I think it was " A happy wife, A happy life" or the best thing to say is " Yes dear " |
| Yet another amazing feast from Grandma and Grandpa. He just knows how to cook a fish ! The best Salmon in the world is from Grandpa ( Papa Weeks) Thank you Grandpa, I can't wait to get back there !! |
| Dinner and a view, the best view |
| Exploring the grandparents back yard with the kids... Z man loved it because he got to toss rocks as far as he could. |
| Salmon River and the Stevo's |
| Walking back to the house... love this walk |
| I never lived here, but this place will always feel like home to me. Love coming to Grandma and Grandpa's |
| Looking for the horses and donkeys |
| Grandpa seeing us off as we drive away. Thank you both so much !! |
1 comments:
in an outttttttt! lucky you all. Im glad u made it to the US :)
cheers amiga!
Post a Comment