Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Winter is saddly coming to an end :(

Cadbury Mini Drops and almonds.... a little snack for movie time
Bugga making sick Eira feel heaps better !!
Out at the cafe and loving ever second of it
He melts me
Our little boy is growing up so fast. I think he will be towering over me any day now
Nan and Gramps took us out for some Mexican food... Gramps (bugga) is always ready to entertain the little ones.
Z man was given his first skateboard from a friend of our  ... Thanks Steve. Z man just loves it and is always asking to go for a skate. But so far I let him play with it in his room. Less pain full for the time being. Soon I will have on choice but to let him go to the skate park
muffin and a steamed milk is the perfect way to end a day... nothing like street side sitting and enjoying a drink and a snack with your little man.
Dad met up with us and surprised Miss Eira... she is super pumped Dad is here
Really no words for the last two pictures. I know they are our kids, but heck... they are amazing.
Dad giving Z man some tips for riding skateboard on a hill
Nobby's Beach
" I can get away with almost everything "
Nan was helping Eira walk on the grass. She doesn't like the feel of the grass on her hands, so she was looking for help to get up. but she was trying. She cold walk perfectly at home, but on the grass is a whole other story .
Working it out
Now with style... a little bit of dance and she's good to go
Getting ready to fly back to America
Z man likes to have his own table now for steamed milk. He left us to  enjoy a sit by himself... he loved it.
No chance of coming back to hang out with me and Nan
Yes, my kids already know what face to give to get anything they want. Here she is getting Nan to take her out of the stroller, works like a charm every time ;)
Little Miss Eira and Z man wanted to stay with Nan at work. So they took off up the stairs in hopes to stay with Nan.
So close !
It's winter time still and my kids are in shorts already. I can't say I'm excited about coming back to summer weather.. I'm not ready for the heat. I would say Little Miss Eira is

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP