Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Nan

Our Future Jack Johnson ;)
Dad teaching Z man  how to play with style
This here is little Miss Eira A.K.A Daddy's girl . She already has a way to tell me she's mad when I say "no" But when Dad say's "no" the water works do their best
Looks like big brother needs to relax a little. When Z man has something he doesn't want Eira to have, He runs away and turns his back to her... He thinks that stops her from getting to him and his toy.
I like to call her my little Red Neck, but everyone else likes to call her a little Vampire. I like that too, I almost don't want her two front teeth to grow in... just yet.
My little Z man. This kid is growing up way to fast, He will be taller then me oh so soon
Eira knows she works it already. She will give a huge smile and close her eyes super tight and grab her feet, then laugh or giggle.
With cousin Abby at Nan's birthday.  Eira just loved all the people wanting to cuddle her
Z man with Cousin Luke playing with every toy they could find. It was so cute because Zeric was having trouble saying "Luke" So he kept saying "loopy" I loved it
Any chance to blow out some candles and Z man is on it ! Happy Birthday Nan !
Just to make sure the cake is safe.. taste test
Gramps ( Bugga) and Nan with the Grand kids, They both have their eyes on the cake.
Trying to wipe frosting on Gramps...
Miss Eira is always ready for the camera, can't wait to see the pictures Daniel took !
Such a good birthday party ! My camera died just as I started taking pictures of everyone :(
I love catching up with my little brother ! coffee and cake for two... only I shared the cake with James. It was AMAZING !
He has a helmet on, he has his phone and his water... he is ready to roll

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP