Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August !

9 months old and Walking !!! She still likes the crawling over walking, but she will take about 5 steps and stop. She gets so happy when she starts walking..
A little one on one time with my little girl
I love this face...
This is how Z man and I roll, Having so much fun the older her gets. We have so much fun painting and making masks .. like these and he thinks it's just amazing to have another face.
Yep, we have style
One step two step!
Zeric and I waiting for Dad to get home. We will sit next to the window and watch for dad, at the same time we will point out everything that will fly by, drive by or walk by... This kid loves DOGS and hang gliders .
It's so hard to get them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time...  But I'm trying
I put little miss Eira in the bath one night and I let her lay down. I filled the tub up only to her ears and it was the cutest thing ever. She loved it ! She would roll her head side to side and kick the water and talk as much as she could. I think she liked the way it sounded under the water.. When we took her out, she was NOT a happy camper.
Cleaning house and getting rid of so much stuff turns into a game for the kids. Trying to clean, turns into a new boat for the both of them. Z man loves it and Eira didn't really know why Z man was in a box and why she too was sitting in one. If you can see her mouth is making an "o"  Her new way of talking is by a fake cough.. She thinks she is so clever
Every Wednesday we meet up with Nan for coffee, tea and muffins !! I love this and the kids and I look forward to every Wednesday with Nan.  Z man has everyone at that cafe under his finger... If only they knew ;)
Mornings with Nan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP