Thursday, July 26, 2012

July is coming to an end

I Just Love how her teeth are coming in.. She looks like a little Red Neck or a cute little Vampire ..
I feel she knows more about fashion then I do already

8 months old and standing on her own ! Our little champion
Uncle Wayne came to watch a game with us and Little Miss Eira found a new mate !
Nan and Gramps (bugga) brought us some popcorn and Z man took on the duty of watching over it

I asked him if he wanted to share with me and this was what he did !! haha
Gramps enjoying a cuddle from Miss Eira

Now from Nan...  She just loves to see Nan every week, same with Z man. I love the sweet relationship they are growing, Eira knows she has them wrapped around her fingers ;)
How to play with two kids and keep them happy !

Little Z is now Big Z, he loves to jump up into the trees at the park and jump off of rocks. Boys will be boys I guess
Still 8 months old and still trying to walk !! She has got about 2 steps and then down... So close and kind of sad, she is growing to fast !!!

The look on her face is... " yeah and you do get to clean this up"

Z Man with his best mate Achilles, They are dressed up for Achilles super hero birthday party
Can you say Daddy's little girl ?

James baseball game was to windy and cold, so we made the most out of the truck...

Love that smile !
HAHAHAHA I keep trying to get her teeth in the shot !

" I can get away with anything"

Dinner and a show for Z man.. We make dinner time fun !
Believe it or not, but this is Eira having a cry... Giving me the shoulder and cry


Sweet little man and his Italian Style Shirt ! (thanks Kathy)
This cracks me up... Telling Z man to NOT take her toy

Dinner and a movie with Dad...

I asked Zeric what he was making and he said "chocolate milk wheetbix cookies " I'm not sure if that means one thing or a few

Taste test seems good !

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP