Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Z man at Sporty Kids.. far left in the green and hat
Z man has this thing where he gets all the kids pumped up and they all chase each other... I feel so bad for the man teaching them. Yes my kid can be a little punk.
Miss Eira loves to watch Zeric play soccer, a day out with friends and big brother
Z man , Eira and I meet up with Nan every Wednesday for morning tea and coffee... As we were walking to see her, a big bus was coming our way and Zeric got so pumped, so we jumped on the bus and took a ride into town. Zeric thought it was so amazing.
Miss Eira Meeting up with Nan
In civic Park enjoying the winter sun while Z man and Nan play on the rocks...
P.S. Miss Eira is such a daddy's girl and in this picture I think you can see why.
My little artist
Zeric and Eira just love going for afternoon drives... Most of the time Miss Eira takes is as a nap time... but that's fine by me
All bundled up looking super cute
A French Style Chocolate Truffle .... I could eat 100 of these and be happy, but I keep it to one..... Some times
The second James walks in the door, these two fight for attention from their Dad. I love it when they can share ;)
Z man at work again
I have been trying to grow his hair out for so long now, but for about 3 weeks or more, he asked every day to get a hair cut...
I gave in... he looks so much older now, but he loves it... Plus he got a little treat after for being such a great little munchkin
Enjoying the treat and new hair cut
Daddy's little girl
Miss Eira looking oh so cute at 8 months old. She gets little red cheeks when she's teething. Her teeth are coming in so funny too, She has her two bottom front teeth and the two on each side of her front top teeth... Her two front teeth have not come in yet.. so she looks like the cutest little red neck when she gives huge smiles, we can't help but laugh
I love so much how Z man has taken the role of big brother. He looks out for little miss Eira and he just loves to play with her
She also loves to play with big brother and she is forever chasing his around the house
My little Z man is turning into such a sweet big boy
Two out of the many pictures we took... He was working on his funny faces and they just turned out sweet... me on the other hand ;)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP