Friday, October 12, 2012

wedding bells are ringing

MONTANA !!! The second I cross the Montana line I get such a good feeling. They say you can take the girl out of Montana, but you can't take Montana out of the girl. It's ture
A little stop on the side of the road in the Gallatin... one of my favorite places. Grandma enjoying some little miss Eira smiles.


One more big one for the camera ! You can see her right front tooth trying to break through... and still she is super happy
Love my Mama dear and I would say Little Miss Eira loves her Grandma

The Gallatin River. Pictures just don't do it justice, but we tried our best
Little Miss Eira, Me and Aunt Jenny. We saw each other at L.A.X. for 10 minuets in passing, so when we finally got to sit down with each other, it was so great !! Sister time is something I will always look forward to. Thanks Sista

Kelley has always been apart of the family, for as long as I can remember. I was super happy to hear she was coming up for the wedding. When we finally met up, Z man took a special liking to her. She fast became Girlfriend Kelley. This kid was such a flirt for her. As you can see she has no problem with him eating her food

The attempt to help him eat her food

Z has taking charge.... who needs a fork anyways ?  That's one way to get the girl
Aunt Jenny teaching Z man to make faces... He loved it, as you can see the look on his face tells the whole story

Now Z man's turn

Time to move on to pictures. If anyone is wondering, we are eating at Cafe Nova, James and I just loved this place. If you're ever in Bozeman... it's a must try and you get to enjoy local everything.


Little Miss Eira and Kelley. With no asking, Kelley was more then happy to help out with our kids. She was so amazing and so much fun. Thank you Kelley !!

As you can see, Eira had no problems with her... happy as can be

SWINGS !! During the wedding, this was her smile... she was cracking everyone up

But she could still melt everyone when she tried
Yet another fun local cafe. This place is out in the sticks and it was so much fun. There is nothing like traveling and eating what the locals recommend. This is one our favorite things to do.. eat while traveling... it just adds to the adventure.

Yes the Stockyard... it's even smaller inside, but adds to the fun. I would go back again. But I must warn you, this place is an acquired taste...
Robbie and A.D.'s Wedding !! The whole reason for us making it out to America !!!! Yee Haw

Me and my little cowgirl

Z man really didn't know what was going on with all these people dressed up and cowboys making there way around.

Here we are, My brothers and sister. Love them so much.

I feel the saying " Once in a blue moon " is perfect way to describe us. Only because it's once in a blue moon we all get together at the same time. We should try to make the blue moon appear more often.

The Groom with his Mom and two AMAZING sisters ;)

Some people may have thought this was a cowboy/ mafia wedding... tons of cowboy boots with dark shades. The weather was perfect and the two boys who pulled it off best were Trevor and Lance...

Our little cowgirl enjoying the sun and the grass

Yes.. this is an out house and a killer one at that... it was so decked out in cowboy boots, saddle and belt buckles.
The view from the wedding was beautiful all around. Every where you looked were mountains and trees.

Robbie hugging Mom just before the wedding began.

I can't even explain how much Z man loves his cousins. Most of all Quinlyn had Z man and he just loved her. He would follow her anywhere and give her hugs at any chance he could.

Because I'm so short, I get to walk out first... and leave last... ahhh the joys of being short ;)

Mr. Bunn giving his daughter to Robbie.. the water works are well into play by now.  Jenn and I let the tears run and the laughter out. It was such an amazing ceremony.



Mr. and Mrs. Richards
I can tell you Robbie and A.D. had  HUGE smiles on their faces the entire time.  I'm so happy to have A.D. as a sister and so happy for Robbie




I love my family and I love to watch how we grow with such amazing people and personalities.
My cousin Emily made her way for the wedding. I was so happy to see her, but so sad it was only for a hand full of minutes. The only bummer was I didn't have enough time to sit down and catch up with all the amazing people who made their way for Rob and A.D. I guess this just means everyone should come out here and visit me... only an idea ( hint hint)

Z man loved all the space Montana had to offer

Little brother Bryce is all grown up

Jenn, Heather, Little Miss Eira, ME !!! Kory and Mom. Love these girls, Even though I didn't get to catch up with all of them for as long as I wanted, it was still so great to see them. There is not enough time in the world for all the people I want to spend at least a week with... unless they come down here ( hint hint) Maybe next time we will all work something out.

The dace and dining... and photo booth. Such a great atmosphere, amazing decoration, amazing food and people. Overall.. it was pretty amazing.
Robbie and I enjoying the reception. I can't tell you how happy I was when A.D. and Robbie asked me not only to come to the wedding, but to be apart of it. I just loved being apart of this get together and I will always remember it.

Lisa, me and Matt... I love catching up with them, again it's " once in a blue moon " but when it happens, it's great.

Aunt Jenny and Eira...

Uncle Matt and Eira... she loves him !


She was more then happy to relax in Uncle Matt's arms.
Saying goodbye to Bozeman after only 3 days was hard for me. I hate not seeing the family for longer, but I also knew there was a huge adventure ahead of us. 


1 comments:

Unknown October 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM  

such beautiful pictures and the location of the wedding is amazing! so sad we missed each other once again...maybe next time!

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP