To the North West part 1
| Making our way from Bozeman to Seattle, but not without a few stops in between ! Our number one stop would have to be the Wolf family in my hometown of Missoula Montana. |
| 26 years and still great friends. I can only be so lucky to have the friends I do. I just love catching up with Lianna and her family. It's not a trip to America without stopping at the Wolf's house. |
| You can NOT pass through the pan handle of Idaho with a stop in Wallace. The town under 90. Also Dante's peak with out the volcano. Still holds some amazing character . |
| After Spokane we hit a few hours of Washington Desert... This picture says it all. |
| It's so cute, Z man kept looking at his pictures he took with Papa Weeks and kept asking about him. He was already missing his mate oh so much. |
| Almost there... |
| Z man was just in love with this city. He kept pointing out the space needle and saying " Space meedle" |
| A view of the water and a boat ( ferry) Z man would scream " BOAT !!!" |
| I'm not sure what side of the Needle this it, but James was pretty pumped to see Safco Field (baseball) from up top. |
| Miss Eira, Z man and Grandpa up top of Seattle. |
| The Space needle, I thought I had more pictures, but I can't seem to find them. So this will have to do. Z man was just in love with this tower. |
| After the space needle we walked to the Children's Science Museum, that too was a place I used to go to. We had so much fun here. In this picture Z man got to make the jaw bone of a T Rex move. |
| In the foot print of a long gone creature... I'm not sure he knew how to take it all in, he just followed us with a little confused look. But he loved it ! |
| Just a little fun with Mirrors |
| Eira had to get in on the fun... look at her hair, she thought it was so much fun. |
| in the middle of the science center... making our way to the King Tut expo |
| More Science museum, I love this place and with a huge part of it closed down for a face lift, it was still so much fun. |
| Z man thought this guys music was god enough for money... he gave a little wiggle wiggle and then ran. |
| Making art into a stylish seat... why not. |
| Grandpa decided to join |
| Z man got a cake pop from Starbucks and most of it fell on the ground... As he cried the saddest tears, a little bird thought he would make the most out of this situation.. peck peck |
| Little Miss Eira playing Peek A Boo with Grandpa |
| Now showing me she can get away with almost anything with that smile. She was very fast in figuring out she could run the show... very fast. |
| The next day we made it back into the city to check out pike place. A steamed milk for Z man to help him get the day started from Seattle best. |
| This is a famous coffee drinking man... only in Seattle |
| At one point we all had to have a seat. We sat down in a park full of 90's hippies and Navy entertainment. Some of the best music yet, leave it to the Sax and any band will be tops in my book. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment