Christmas in America ...
I know Two months very late, But I found the usb drive with all my pictures on it and I lost my camera in California the day I left for LAX... So upset about that. But I thought I would share some pictures from Christmas two months ago...



Grandma showing Zeric the snow falling and letting him know it's ok to touch. Z man fell in love with the snow.

On the left Mom made some Coconut kisses... so hard to stop eating, they were amazing. And on the right, I made some Maple pecan cookies. I had so much fun Helping mom get ready for our family of 20 people. From decorating to cooking and baking. We had such amazing food !

Mama Dixie's homemade hot pepper jelly... I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this stuff is. I know it sounds odd... But you can't stop stuffing your face when you try it !

It's not a holiday if you don't have a pumpkin pie !!! and I added a crisp on the right.
I don't have a picture, But Jameso made the most amazing Christmas Ham. Everyone chowed down on the amazing Christmas Ham. My husband is amazing...

All of the of the jokers who made it ;) It was so good to see the family all under one roof, even if for a day or two. Meet boyfriends and Girlfriends and show off our little munchkin. I'm so happy Mom and Rich opened their house to all of us at once and got all of the food and went out of their way to have a family Christmas. I love them and miss them as always !!!
Grandma showing Zeric the snow falling and letting him know it's ok to touch. Z man fell in love with the snow.
On the left Mom made some Coconut kisses... so hard to stop eating, they were amazing. And on the right, I made some Maple pecan cookies. I had so much fun Helping mom get ready for our family of 20 people. From decorating to cooking and baking. We had such amazing food !
Mama Dixie's homemade hot pepper jelly... I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this stuff is. I know it sounds odd... But you can't stop stuffing your face when you try it !
It's not a holiday if you don't have a pumpkin pie !!! and I added a crisp on the right.
I don't have a picture, But Jameso made the most amazing Christmas Ham. Everyone chowed down on the amazing Christmas Ham. My husband is amazing...

All of the of the jokers who made it ;) It was so good to see the family all under one roof, even if for a day or two. Meet boyfriends and Girlfriends and show off our little munchkin. I'm so happy Mom and Rich opened their house to all of us at once and got all of the food and went out of their way to have a family Christmas. I love them and miss them as always !!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment