
SNOW !!!!! We got back from Scottsdale to 50 inches of SNOW !!! Zeric just love love loves the snow! He looks out the window or walks outside and says "no no no" which in his language means "snow snow snow"

the snow after the wind blew half of it away !


Zeric, just after tossing some snow at me

His hands turned red because he was so cold, but he would scream if we tried to take him inside




blurry pictures, but we tried so hard to get a good photo in front of the tree at a christmas party


Mama Dixie and the main man of the season... SANTA !!!!

Zeric acting like a JOCK ! not smiling for the camera.. has to be cool ;)

One day Zeric was helping Grandma with the cooking. Z looked out the window and started to say something... hard to work it out. but it sounded like buffla buffla bufflo !!! and pointing. Mama and I looked out the window and there was a huge Buffalo walking down our street.

the lone ranger making his way around the hood ;)

BUFFLO !!!! ha ha I love how he talks !

How could I say no to all the big toys in the mall when I get a reaction like this ?

Looking so much like his daddy every day !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment