Friday, December 10, 2010

November hits fast !


Not long after we took the Halloween decoration down, Me and Rich brought down the Christmas decorations. All though they stayed in the boxes for a bit. We got into the Christmas spirit early !! here's the dinning room as we are getting all the Christmas stuff out !!! yee pee !!



Zeric just loves seeing the Christmas lights turn on !!! OOOOOOO !!



Helping me spot any duds in the lights




November 14th we put our Christmas stuff to the side to drive to Lima Montana for my Cousin Daniel's homecoming. I got to see heaps of cousins, Aunts and Uncles and yes my Grandparents. I like how my son some how got into Lance's family photo with my Grandma and Grandpa ;)



Zeric and his Best mate Grandpa Weeks talking a bunch of Jibber Jabber ;) Only these two really know what they're talking about ;) I love the friendship between these two.



Cousin Kory and I getting our grub on the sweets !! It looks like I only have sweets on my plate?? I swear there was other food groups on there at one point ;) ha ha !!




Two of my Beautiful cousins Brittney and Kory !!! work it ladies ;) I had heaps more photos of all the other cousins, but they were so blurry. I'm so bummed about it.



Cousin Daniel ready to take on the world



My cousin Joshia and Uncle Bob. I too had pictures of the rest of their families too!! but again... blurry :(



Back at Mama Dixie's home and putting up the Christmas Village... I had so much fun doing this with my mom. I have heaps and heaps of photos of the village, but it would take up too much of the blog.



Our Christmas tree... I'm such a Christmas nut. I love everything about it. Giving gifts, the light, apple cider, hot coco, trees, snow, music and seeing family.... and heaps heaps more... COOKIES




My old Hockey skate !!!



Zeric loved helping us decorate the tree !! every morning when he wakes up and we go down stairs. He points the living room and says "christmas tree" in his baby babble and I take him in there. As he points the the tree, He then sayd "lights !!" or "yights" in his language ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP