A trip to Salmon Idaho

The night before we took off to Salmon, Zeric decided to get a few minuets in on the drums... he says "brums" and is always trying to go the to "brum" room

In front of the grand parents house. Zeric LOVED going out side to play with Ace and run up and down these stairs.

Walking back to the house from the river. I love the view from every window in that house. I would have to say, this is my favorite place to visit, Always feel at home here.

Grandpa and Grandma's famous pancakes... I mean poocakes ;) this picture is before the bacon and heavenly syrup.

Down in Grandpa's dungeon, Zeric is getting a lesson on English, Hunting and Fishing. Zeric's new favorite thing to say is "well ding my doggies" well he says it more like "dee doo dee" we're closer then you think.
We all agreed on this one thing... Grandpa has finally met his match. Z man would not let anything slide and just loved to follow Grandpa around talking like him.

I HATE GOODBYES... there is no such thing as a good one... I cry every time I leave Grandma and Grandpa's home.

Zeric, me and Grandma before leaving... put on a straight face Amy ;) We had such an amazing visit with them, it was only a few days, but every minuet was special. If there wasn't snow on the road I would drive over there right now ! I miss them already.

Aunt Sharon .. I mean Aunt Shoe Saying goodbye to my son the flirt... he is such a crack up around the ladies

Back in Mammoth at my mom's house and the snow started dumping ! you can't see in the picture,but the flakes are big and Zeric had no clue what to think.

He loved the snow ! he kept trying to grab it and when I brought him inside... talk about being upset, the kid through a true fit... until I let him have a sip of my Cider.

With Uncle Robbie and his Girlfriend A.D. I'm so mad I didn't get any other pictures of all of them !! grrr. But Zeric would flirt with A.D. and just be cheeky with Robbie.














2 comments:
Ahhh! So adorable. I just LOVE this post, Amy Lee. Zeric's little moose sweater...Rob and AD...snow! What more could I ask for? Oh, and your adorable grandparents!!!!! I think I need to move to Montana.
AMY I just bought the moose sweater that Zeric is wearing. i love it. I really miss you guys! I have been needing to get Russell all ready for winter and so I have been doing a bit of shopping and I wish I had a shopping biddy!! Come visit me!!
Post a Comment