Thursday, November 11, 2010

HALLOWEEN !!!!!


After we put the witch up we put pumpkins and orange lights out as well. and that's just on the back deck... we had fun with the rest of the house the next few days ;)



Zeric's first mittens and he loved them ! I'm so lucky about that, because he could of hated them and his hands would have froze ;)
my Son is smart... that's all ;)


Mam ma as Zeric would say after they carved the pumpkin together.



My turn to carve the big pumpkin and getting lunch at the same time... mmm


Zeric wanted to help me just as he helped grandma... I gave him the end of a knife that broke off. but he thought he was truly diggin into that orange beast.



Tomato soup is one of his favorites and he will eat a whole can to himself if he had the chance.




After dinner and back to the pumpkins



Zeric size pumpkin


he had such a great time getting ready for Halloween


Elk Road block... they just don't know the road rules just yet. My mom's house is the one with the red chimney.



Bryce with his Halloween kicks... well I think he wears them all year round...but the fit the season so great.



Our little monkey !! Halloween time !


Makhaya, Kohen and Zeric ready for some dancing and trick or treating... not to mention my cousin Kory's amazing Soup..




Zeric with Quinlyn or should I say the cheeky monkey and the little devil getting into trouble ?



My Cousin Seth with his Daughter and his wife Emily with Zeric and my other cousin Kory ! did you get all that ?




After trick or treating... Jack pot !





I'll give you my skittles for your snickers ;)



Zeric with his cousins after a fun night of halloween



The next day on the actual Halloween day
Zeric ready to hand out candy to all the trick or treaters



TRICK OR TREAT!!!




waiting for more costumes to show up on the door step! he loved all of the costumes... but he hated the scream mask. there were two of them and he would run off with the candy he was going to hand out. so cute



The later the night got, more trick or treaters would show up, but it was getting cold, so all you saw was a painted face or a mask and the rest was warm winter clothing.
That's Halloween in montana and wyoming


My attempt to carve Jack skellington ... a character from a movie... not so good, but so fun doing it.


Jack and his mate... Jack... olantern


The day after and ready for Thanksgiving !!


on our front lawn and Zeric trying to make new friends with the Elk... don't worry I would NOT let him get close.

1 comments:

Gina November 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

I love these pictures of Z man they are so cute!!! He is so cute. Now that I have seen him in person the cuteness that you cant see in the pictures I can now see!! Oh I love it.

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP