Gina and more ;)

Zeric Just loved the leaves falling down every where. He would run through them at any chance he got. I was also loving the Fall Leaves change color and make their way to the ground myself. I would also run through them with Z man too.

GINA !!!! I was so happy when Gina and her Husband drove all the way up here from Utah ;) with their son Russel just to see me and Zeric. We had a great time together and Zeric just loved the friendship and playing time.

Zeric had to make sure Russel knew who the man of the house was ;) He just loved this baby. He would walk around and say "Baby" when he was looking for him. and when we would ask Zeric if he could say Russel, Zeric would shake his head yes and then flex his mussels ;)

Zeric and Gina at Old Faithful... We got to see a little bit of it, But Zeric had no clue what we were looking at from the car. one day :)

It started snowing when we got to Old Faithful and Zeric loved being out side. so he was such a happy boy running around and causing trouble.


Zeric and I with Old Faithful behind us.. if you look close you can kinda see, but it still blends in



Baby Russel looking oh so cute in his new jacket !
P.S. Gina and Amy together in Old Navy... not a good combo for some ;) but for us.. we loved it ! we both went crazy on our bubs and loved every second of it.. until we checked out ;) ha ha.. worth every penny.

Zeric and I getting ready to drive through the park. Z man is just testing everything before we take off.

Again, Gina and I in Old Navy together.... you can see we had too much fun shopping for our little ones. and Zeric just loves being with Russel, not to mention Gina... I mean Nina in Zeric talk. and toby his back seat buddy for road trips.

A christmas story is what I think about when I see this picture. he had trouble bending over to pick anything up. but it was so funny.

SOOOOOO CUTE !!! these boys falling asleep while Gina and I stay up and talk and watch movies. Such little Champions












1 comments:
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment