Friday, October 29, 2010

October is here !


So living on the other side of the world is hard, but being away from my husband... much more hard. But Skype has saved us !! so here is Jameso with that Zeric Smile and Z man and I talking on Skype. We miss you so much Jameso !

Zeric with 4 of his cousins ! Kohen, kaden, Zeric, Makhaya and Quinlyn.


Makhaya and Z man



My Little Brother turns 20 ! oh how the years fly little Brycer P. Jones !



Here we have Uncle Bryce sinking to Z man's level ;)




My nephew Kohen and his new best mate Zeric. The Richards kids are amazing with Z man and He just loves them to bits !




McKoy , Zeric and Kohen... these 3 could get into some real trouble if they had the time together ;)


My little music Man !!
he plays it at least 3 times a day



Quinlyn and Zeric



My Dad and his Wife Noreen flew all the way out from Virginia to visit me and Zeric for a week. It was so nice of them to make that long trip, not only did it save me a big trip with a 20 month old, but my Dad got to see Montana again.
This picture was at Tower Falls Yellowstone.



Grandpa and Z man at Tower Falls. Zeric is still a little upset from being in a car for more then 5 mins ! ha ha.. This kid hates the car seat, but we are getting better.



Grandpa teaching Zeric about cookin a Ribeye steak on the BBQ



Oh how much he looks like James


I have no clue how lucky I got to get this picture.... but it is a funny one ;)



Mini Jameso !!! ha ha ha ha



Zeric happy he made it past the wooden walk way... he is scared of them. I have no Idea why, but we are slowly getting over the fear of wooden decks... such a silly boy



Making a tent with grandpa .





Z man and Grandma



At the top of Chief Joesph Wyoming, we found some friends to have a snack with. Zeric loved these little munchkins



Grandma and Zeric waiting to see if his new friends come back



Very windy day at the top of that Mountain !!! but I had to get some kind of a picture !


Just a little history, there were two more signs like this.. but this one pretty much sums it up



We wanted to have lunch in Cook City, but all the shops I like were closed down for the season. so we went ahead and drove to Cody Wyoming. Buffalo Bills home Town. so much History in this on little town and I loved it !!
We ended up at the Irma for lunch, Buffalo Bills Hotel that he built and ran and had a few gun fights here too.


Amazing inside and they went crazy on the Halloween decorations ! I loved it ! there would be a 100 year old picture of Buffalo Bill or some person and a Halloween decoration right next to it. !



I thought I would take Zeric to a famous Bar from the old west.. why not ?


Yes yes yes... this here is a huge Gun, what do you think they sell here ? ha ha, this was right next to the Irma



Our drive back was amazing and beautiful!! in this picture you can see Yellowstone Lake and the Grand Tetons in the distance. I love seeing nothing but forest !



It was Dark... but we could still see the huge Grizzly just off the road digging for berries or grubs!!! he was huge !!!!


Zeric loves to get under the rugs.. I think it's so cute !

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP