
Zeric and I only got one day in Seattle... well Federal Way, a part of Seattle. But that one day was so nice. We hung out with Tutu Diane all day. She drove us around the sound and I could not believe how amazing that place is. I used to live there, but I never took in the beauty.
SO GREEN !



Z man Enjoying his drive through the greater North West


Tutu and Z man at Salty's for Dinner... the most amazing seafood and such good company

Yes, my part of the blog about food...

My old stomping grounds with Chelsea and the family when I lived here... I do miss this place.

Salty's

A view from Dinner

Diane and I after taking us out for such a great dinner

Tutu Diane and Kupuna Dan with Zeric and I. One of Zeic's bestest friends is Kupuna Dan, Loves being with him and learning all the American sports from him.

Early Early morning with my Baby

The road trip from Seattle to Bozeman MT. with Uncle Robbie. Z man was a champion... other then the few times he was screaming ;) So I guess I should say Rob was a Champion ;)

Picking up Robbie's best mate Remo... the cutest pup I have ever seen

Zeric enjoying the country side of Montana

In front of my brother's house (Uncle Lance) Zeric would not turn around for the picture... this is him waiting for me to put the camera away. ;) little munchkin


What can I say, the kid loves weeds ;)

In Gardiner Montana doing a little bit of shopping with Grandma
Z man has it all under control

Grandma and Zeric done shopping for the day

Uncle Bryce and Zeric in Bozeman.

my little brother
Brycer P. Jones

That one really cold day at my mom's house In Yellowstone... I love these days

Going to track down some true Apple cider

I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD !
0 comments:
Post a Comment