Thursday, September 16, 2010

Maui Wedding


Here I am ready for Miss Chelsea to get married to her childhood sweetheart. I had such an amazing time. 18 people to share this special moment. I just hope my pictures can do this justice.
so really just a peak of a special day.



Brother Robbie doin his thing... I can't wait to see his photos.


Rob and his other half A.D. looking so darn cute !
I must say, A.D. knows how to make the best southern food of all time and Robbie and I can eat that food the best ;)


My little Z man making all of us smile


The best spot for an amazing wedding lunch !! Z man is eating a macadamia nut pancake. A Hawaiian special.


Where Chelsea and Eric got married. and where Shannon and I let a few tears peak through.


The Bride and her girls.




Just a little look of where the wedding was.


Chelsea and Diane with smiles ear to ear and looking oh so Beautiful.


Our little Maui man



Give Mama a kiss kiss !!


Robbie, Chels, Z man , me and Jameso ! I think I might put this one in a frame ;)


MR. and MRS.


Zeric and his new bestest friend Chad. Z man lights up when Chad walks into a room and will drop what ever he's doing just to play with Chad. I have asked Chad if he wants to come back to Australia with us, but that would mean no football :( bummer, I thought I had a full time babysitter and best friend ;)


My amazing husband and son.
and Zeric's Hawaiian shirt and shorts are from Tutu, we picked them out just for this special day.


Shannon and I (another framed picture ) I'm so happy the two of us ... well three including Diane, got to be here for Chelsea. It was a beautiful wedding, full of Fun, funny, beautiful, tears and cheers, pictures, hugs , smiles , friends and family.



The Happy new couple

2 comments:

Unknown September 17, 2010 at 4:47 AM  

Absolutely awesome! You, James and little Z-man look so happy! I understand the feeling of "not wanting it to ever end"! Can't wait to see you in Montana! Dad

Unknown September 19, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

AMY...can't believe you went to HI again without us being there. Your pics are so awesome...made me think about our wedding...when are you coming to the mainland?

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP