Thursday, October 7, 2010

American trip part 2


The Grand Tetons... we decided to drive to Jackson Hole for some Billy's Burgers and some random shopping. I would live here in a heart beat and a few other places.. I can't make up my mind. I love the north west.


In the Park after lunch in Jackson Hole Wyoming



I thought I could put a little cuteness in the picture ;)
Me, Grandpa Rich and Zeric



Zeric's First Ice Cream cone... he had no clue what to do with it


But he caught on pretty fast



On the drive home we would stop for Zeric, so he could see all the wildlife... He loved every second of it... well not the driving. He hates being in the car seat.


If only my camera could really pick up the colors we saw this day... no justice. but it was the most amazing drive




Lianna thought she would drive 3 hours to see me and Zeric one day. We had such a great time catching up and Zeric had such a crush on her. He is such a flirt


He knows he owns us. I love this face !


Grandma and Zeric


One of Zeric's favorite spots, is sitting with Grandma on her front porch and watching the Elk and having us ring the wind chime. I would have to say this would be one of Grandma's favorite spots too.


All I needed was some popcorn and I would have a full on show. These two Bull Elk battled for a good hour while two other HUGE Bull Elk watched them... I love sitting on this front porch


hmmm...?? Fresh Fish ? milk ?or Cheerios ? He picked the Fish


Zeric was helping me and Grandma set up for Halloween !!


I CAN NOT WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 7, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Great pictures! I feel like I was there with you. Wish I could be:) Maybe we can do another road trip sometime.
Love you all,
Jane

elle October 24, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

The Tetons look so wonderful! This is Vi btw. :)

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP