My Baby is 2 years old
Nan and Gramps put together a little BBQ for Zeric's Birthday. We got there and it was sunny and hot. So we were all hiding inside with the Air Conditioner on. The second the clouds came over, most of us made our way outside and the second it started raining. Zeric, Gramps, James and Pat made great use out of it.
Uncle mark and Uncle Rob and cousin Luke's top of the head.. We also had Rob's Daughter Abbey, Uncle Wayne and Auntie Deb. Cousin E.J., Tome and Pat and Tom's Girlfriend Laura. Nan & Gramps put on such a great Birthday BBQ for Z. I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of Nan and the rest of the family who came.
We are still without our own camera, so when I get one of my own again... heaps of pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment