Sydney Aquarium
James and I thought a trip to the Sydney Aquarium would be a fun trip for a late birthday present for Zeric. We got there 30 minuets past his nap time and he still had a great time. In this picture he would have been the only little kid laughing and screaming for joy in all of the aquarium. He thought it was so funny the bird things were swimming !!
Looking for the Dugon... the original Mermaids...
Also Zeric is starting to think he is not yet tall enough.
A pool where you could touch and no move... What does my kid do? He grabs one and tosses it... woops, I think we will save this pool for another year or two.
Dad taking Z man through the Great Barrier Reef. The camera didn't pick up the colors that were there... Such amazing colors !
We walked through a tunnel that was all glass or plastic.... we got to see the creatures from all around... Zeric loved the fish under his feet !
After the Aquarium we drove around Sydney and made our way to Coogee, A suburb of Sydney and met up with a friend of mine from High school, Niki and her boyfriend. They just moved here and it was so nice to catch up with an old friend. She has found the only Mexican Restaurant in all of Australia, that is actually Mexican and good !! anyone who knows me, James and I have been searching for a Mexican joint for years !!! Everyone we find.... NOT !!
So all in all the day was such a great day ! I had such a great time with Z man and James and meeting up with an old friend. As always I just love love love going to Sydney ! For sure my favorite City in the world.
1 comments:
Ok so Zeric looks just like Bryce in the second picture. But what a great day. I love the aquarium!! FUN FUN FUN.
Post a Comment