Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back in OZ


From -30 F. to extremely hot muggy weather... Auntie Chook help's Zeric settle into OZ all over again.




Little water kisses for Auntie Chook.




Nan and Gramps went and bought Zeric a pool one day they were watching him... from what I have heard, Zeric loved it. He has such a great time with Nan and Gramps !



Caitlin (Auntie Chook) thought she could get in, but Zeric had other thoughts it looks like.



a hat to protect his head.... and body from the sun



I had James photo shop this picture, but I love it so much. We started potty training him in January. He is so great when his running around naked. But the second I put a diaper on him... well, he gets lazy I guess !!!




Showing off his new rash shirt that Nan got him.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP