
Zeric can't have his blackberry more than five feet away from him.

Zeric celebrates after a hole in one

after a 4 under par round of 68, Zeric calls it a day

heading down to the Darby St Coffee Festival

Zeric usually likes to walk in the opposite direction
of Mom and Dad

This way mate


Taking a break


Good mates already

Zeric getting ready to devour his first German sausage with sauerkraut and mustard.

C'mon already!! I'm hungry

Dad likes it a little too much we think

Look at that Kransky and its fatty goodness swimming in a pool of golden mustard.

Amy's working on her sausage sanga.

Darby St has a small section at its northern end which is full of cafe's and restaurants
and every year they have a coffee festival. All the cafe's and restaurants have
stalls where you can sample the best in coffee and food with live entertainment.

we call this the green bean tree. It's leaves/needles resemble green bean's. We might casserole them one day....nah maybe not.

Somebody needs a nap, being out all day gets Zeric all worn out.

Zeric thinks the same about the green bean tree, he doesn't want to eat 'em though.

Yep, definitely needs a nap. Mister grumpy.
2 comments:
Oh that hat kills me. I am loving the back and white pictures!! So cute. I LOVE the daddy/son pictures. I can't wait until Russell and Toby can walk together like that. James you look like such a great dad. Luck Amy!
I feel like I got to visit! You look beautiful, Amy!
Post a Comment