Mama Dixie and Rich part 2
Yes that's our Son getting ready to put Tiger in his Hole !!
There's Rich swimming in Merewether Baths, Just down the street from our house. Australia has this thing where they make over sized cement pools at the beach and fill them with ocean water. I like... love them because there's no SHARKS in them.
Like father like son, James and Zeric out for a walk along the beach in Newcastle
Easter morning Zeric ponders about why a bunny gives away chocolate eggs
oh who cares, he loves the chocolate and that's all that matters
James took this photo and I love it, he's saying so much just with his eyes.
oh crap ! he worked out I was the Easter bunny at such a young age
Zeric and his really cool PLASTIC Easter eggs, Mom , Rich and James helped me hide the eggs. I put two or thee in the middle of the floor while Rich went overboard with his hiding. I think I just found one yesterday and Easter was almost 2 months ago... ha ha ha.
Mom and Rich In Sydney. You can see the city in the back ground ! I love this place. Now If we had millions of buckaroos ,we would buy a house in Sydney , every time we come down here i see something new and beautiful.
Rich, Mama Dixie, Mama Noelene and Colin (gramps ) after and amazing diner on the Harbour of Newcastle. My mom will tell you if you ever come out here to get the sea food. It is so amazing and fresh!! Mom's favorite is the fish and chips or the salt and pepper squid ... mine too
yes, leave it to a little boy to turn a place of eating into a monster truck track... broom broom
This is Birubi Beach about 30 minutes north of our home. These sand dunes seem to go on for ever ! they have camels, 4x4 , Shark fishing , dirt biking , ATV (that's what I like to call training wheels ) hee hee and just amazing waters of crystal clear shimmers and sunsets.
Dad and Son moment. I know Zeric loves these moments !! we are up at Nelson bay (Port Stephens) at a little secret beach... Zenith Beach . not so secret anymore I guess
Can you spot Zeric in this moment ?
James catching a TUBE !!! my little boogie boarder (he hates when i say that )
Zeric and Mommy trying to stay out of the sun. It only take 20 minutes and bam !!! you're fried
The Koala that hangs out in our back yard, his name is Gerald and he really doesn't live in our back yard. I just like to look at all of Australia being our back yard. Gerald really lives about 10 minutes away from us
James trying to teach his son about Australian music. James likes to call these hollow sticks a Didge. The real name for these hollow sticks are Didgeridoo . It takes real talent to get the right sound. It makes for fun at family gatherings. p.s. Mama Dixie got it with in one day.
One Last walk around Newcastle with Grandma before she leaves.we have hundreds of photos, but we don't think they would all fit. We love it when Family or Friends come out to visit it us. We love to share the way of Australia and the Food. When we say food, we mean some thing great. Australia has such a wide variety of cultures and everything is so fresh and new. Australia has such amazing history for such a young country.
0 comments:
Post a Comment