Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nan and Gramps come over for dinner

Zeric lives to hide in the curtains... so funny because he really thinks you can't see him and then "boo" he's showing his " I OWN YOU" face
Friday nights are so laid back for us. Dad comes home and we might rent a movie or go for a walk and just play with Zeric non stop !
Like I said before " I OWN YOU" face and then a huge laugh follows after you say "boo !" or " I'm Gonna getcha "
Saturday mornings switch off and on with James and I cooking. James loves to make this AMAZING French Toast or an Egg dish. But when I cook, James loves it when I make German Pancakes. Now I have no clue if they are really from Germany, but they are yummy !!! Josephine ... can you tell us if they are from Germany ?
Zeric has this new thing where he stands in front of the Camera ready and cute for the picture and just before it goes snap !! he jumps out of the way. Just my luck, I have a kid who messes with me at only 15 months old. I keep hearing the words "payback " in the back of my head ;)
Getting ready for dinner with James Parents Noelene and Colin. I'm making Dessert and the side dish. For the side dish, I made A Red Sweet Potato mash and for Dessert I made a Raspberry Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Z-Man is king of the castle and here is his small chair, I think we need to get a bigger couch.
While I was put with making the side dish and dessert, James made the main dish. Lamb Rack with a feta filling... yum yum yum ! If you ask anyone who has come out to Australia to visit about the fresh food. they will say it's the best ever !!!
Jameso making up the filling with Greek Feta, fresh lemon zest, fresh mint and a whole lot of love ;)
Work it James.
All that cooking , I need to take a rest with Zeric. He likes to share his little robot couch... for about 3 minutes and then I have to move. He's so nice ;)
Jameso getting the Lamb ready... I look at the picture and I'm getting hungry. I love when James makes this Dish.
Time to go in the oven !! and when this comes out, the tomatoes will have sucked up so many yummy flavors, they will make for a perfect side dish alone !
Waiting for the food and getting some use out of Zeric's toys. at least some one gets s kick out of them. Gramps is trying to make a new sport with the mix of soccer and golf... I'll let you know if he does ;)
Dinner time with Nan and Gramps. This is the first time we have had them over for dinner in 2 1/2 years. we have always gone to their home while they cook us the most amazing meals. James and I were so happy to finally get a table so we can ask them over ... finally ! We had such a great time just catching up and watching Zeric be a little munchkin.
Zeric loves Lamb and he Loves to eat like a king ! what a little champion.
I need no words for this picture. He just owns us and he knows it and he likes his Lamb.

Dinner, dessert was so great ! We had such a great time with Nan and Gramps and Zeric had so much fun with his playmate (gramps) James made an amazing Lamb and I dare say my Raspberry crisp was a hit too. I like to think Jameso and I are a great team and we enjoy trying to become cooks for each other . Well Jameso is a Cook, as for me... I have some work to do.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP