Mama Dixie and Rich's Visit Down Unda ! SYDNEY
James and I thought we would drop Mom and Rich off at Church while we walked around Hide park. Zeric has a thing for sitting all by him self on a bench in the Park. p.s. Mom and Rich are in Church just to the right of Zeric in that building. They thought it was so cool to take an elevator to church.
James and Zeric at the top of our Hotel... I guess you can call that the Sydney space needle !! or if you're an aussie you can call it centre tower. oya and that's how they spell center down here "re"
Can you spot James ? this is from the top of out Hotel again, It just gets better
One last photo from our Hotel. It looks out over St. Marys and Hide Park. Sydney Is such an amazing city and so clean !!!
Mom and Rich with the Harbour Bridge behind them and yes it's spelled with a U.
Rich bought us lunch at a cute little cafe at circular quay (key) with the Opera House just behind us. The best food !!! Thanks again Rich !
This is of Mom and Rich With St. Marys behind them and a naked guy fighting a half bull half man dude thing.... hot
As for St. Marys, such a beautiful Building. The Most amazing architecture In Australia. They have a Heritage Law where you can't destroy a building because it's old. You can work around, on to or with in them. So you will see and amazing old building built in 1874 and there will be a brand new modern 2008 building on top of it. I get a kick out of it.
Sydney is such an amazing city and so clean, they really keep this country clean and fresh. I hope I can get some more visitors soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment