Monday, May 31, 2010

A Sunday in Fall


I found this Photo of BAR BEACH on the internet by a photographer named David Wall. I just want to show our friends and family the beach at the end of our street. Some times when the wind blows just right or the swell is big, we can hear the waves crashing. Amy sometimes hates that... sounds too big and James loves it.

Amy and Zeric

Trying to get Zeric to look at the camera is a new game in our family

After about 15 pictures... Finally

The Park just at the end of our street and Zeric just loves the open space to run around. He will pick up sticks and swing them like golf clubs or a hockey stick. He takes his monster truck with him and broom brooms all over the grass.

We have no clue what this is, some random toy at the playground that wobbles this way and that! you can tell by Zeric's face how fun it is !
Zeric having a crack on the swing!

Playground makeout.

2 +1 =

3



Loving the swings

awwwww
Really Mom, another photo?

I'm gonna getcha



everyone who has had one, knows it's true....the ice cream that is.

2 comments:

Gina May 31, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Yeah we fixed it!!!

Gina May 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

What a cute little family you guys have!!! I love it!

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP