Zeric Turns 3
For Zeric's Birthday we had Nan, Gramps and Aunty chooky for dinner and some cake. James made a yummy pork chops and apple sauce dish and I made some roast veggies ! I forgot to take a picture :( After dinner we all jumped on to the Wii and played some JUST DANCE. Here we have Nan, Zeric and Chooky getting their dance on.
It sure seems to be a work out for Zeric... he was so funny trying to keep up with Nan and Chook while trying to dodge arms and legs... My stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
James stayed up the night before making Zeric's birthday cake. Red Velvet cake, A special recipe for a special little boy.
Happy Birthday to our little Zeric.. 3 years old and I still can't believe he's mine. These 3 years have gone by way to fast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment