Thursday, March 8, 2012

lets go to the pool


A day at the pool with Aunty Chooky ! Me and Eira sat in the shade while Zeric and Caitlin played in the pool.
Little Miss Eira with her hat all ready to hide from the sun ;)



I love her legs.. this picture is priceless...



saying " I'm tired, put me to sleep"



Zeric had so much fun with Chooky in the pool. They played baseball at one point.. here Zeric is hitting a home run



one more try



Some cuddles with Aunty Chooky




Jumping... I think this might be a favorite for both of them...



I love her face in this picture... cracks me up. I have about 12 other photos of me trying to get her to look at the camera... this is the only one she's looking and not my favorite of me ;) haha I can't win !!



More Jumping.. each one was getting bigger and further. Thanks Aunty Chooky for such a nice day out with the kids.



I just had to put these in here.. Zeric and Dad playing star wars... I can't tell who's having more fun ? ;)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP