Sunday, March 18, 2012

March is coming to an end


First time Eira gets sick.... so sad, but in a way cute. She is asleep in this picture holding a toy Grandma gave her. I brought one of her beds out to the living room where she slept by the window and enjoyed the trees while she was awake.



I played some music for all of us while Zeric and I did some painting... but the music was much more interesting... He put his ear on the table where he could hear the music in a different way. He would also put his hand on the table and feel the music through the vibrations... my little music man



Z man trying to show Mama how to listen to Chimes Of Freedom (the new Bob Dylan tribute ) He so far loves this album
I love this kid


Z man giving Eira a get better Kiss... she loves it



Happy little girl
with her heart melting smile



Zeric would laugh so hard when he got Eira laughing with his Peek A Boo game.



My attempt to get a picture of the two ... Eira is done and Zeric.... his face tells all.



So I got him in a hug lock and made him smile.. turned more into a laugh. But I'm happy with it



Zeric teaching Eira how to play piano...




As all Mama's know... your kid gets a scratch and you think they need stitches ! No scratch here.. just super sick and not herself... We waited for 2 hours before they took us in to the children's ER ( such an amazing children's section) and when the Doctor came in... she was a different person.. Big smiles and rolling around on the bed and all about her toy.. "that's how it always is" said the Doc. So he made me feel better about bringing her in.



Give the parents and scare and some how keeps a smile on our faces at the same time.
I have to say... We dropped Zeric off at Nan and Gramps (bugga) and the kid had a blast... not sure what it teaches him... Eira gets sick... I have a blast ! hahaha thanks again Colin and Noelene for your amazing help !!! love you

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP