Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chook, Cooking and Macaroons !

Little Miss Eira is not into cooking at the moment, but she loves to play with all of the kitchen toys ;)
Z man on the other hand just loves to be in the kitchen. He gets so upset when we cook or bake without him. Here James and Z man are making fish tacos... YUM
we are still trying to teach him to spread the seasoning...  as you can see here, the clumps in the middle are cilantro mountains
This kid just loves running around without a shirt on, Rain, snow, wind or blistering hot... no shirt
Z man is growing up oh so fast
Little miss Eira is in her 7th month and giving her Mama grey hair. The girl thinks she can walk.. so she tries and tries. There is not stopping this girl.
Look at my tooth !!!! She has had this one and only tooth for over a month now and it is so funny and cute. When she smiles all you see is one big tooth !
Z man making good use out of the time waiting for our food... this kid cracks us up
Playing with Dad...  These two kids just love their dad
Dad pile
Z man and his favorite book. Where's Wally ... Yes I said Wally. It seems that America is the only country that calls him Waldo
Brother and Sister ?
He has found the E.T. candy and not looking suspect at all
I take pictures of him cooking all the time, I could do a blog on just the food Z makes, but it would be to long. So I try to pick just a few.
We don't ever make pasta, but when we do.. we go all out and make the best pasta dishes ! Z man made a creamy pesto prawn pasta. Dad was of course there step by step... I would eat pasta every night, love the stuff
Peek A Boo
I love this kid
Z man and his babycino
Frothed to perfection
gone with in seconds ... he needs to learn how to pace himself ...
Me and the kids took Aunty Chooky out to lunch a few days before she took off on her backpack trip around Europe. Look at Eira's tooth !!! 
My $20 salad ... worth every penny... Now I will be eating rice and beans for a few weeks ;) hahaha  I had a great time getting out and eating some great food with some great company
Why not top off our day with some amazing Macaroons from Snows Patisserie 
Z man and Aunty Chooky
Last picture together for 4 months... Next time you see them Chook she will be walking and Z man will be taller then me;)

1 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM  

Ahhh I'm going to miss them so much! They will both be so grown up! Love this blog Ames!

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP