Thursday, May 3, 2012

Macaroons, baseball and kids

Little Miss Eira getting ready for the cold weather !! Finally some nice weather ;) 
I can NOT tell you how happy my family makes me, so much fun the older they get.  Zeric is just so smart and loves to get out side at any chance he can. 
They have become such good friends. He loves to scare her because she laughs her butt off at him... He also just loves to give Eira hugs and try to show her how to do things. 
With Zeric trying to play with her so much and show her all these new things... she needs to keep up !! So two weeks before she turned 6 months old... She was crawling like a champ and two days after that... pulling herself up on to anything she can reach.  In this picture she is 6 months by a few days, I really thought I would have a few more months before she started trying all of this... But before I know it... she will be a walking fool !
When James and I met... he had no interest in Baseball , In fact, he use to talk smack on it and tell me how cool cricket is... cause they don't use gloves ;) ha ! then I made him watch a few games along with the best movie ever... THE SANDLOT.  This guy can't get enough baseball. He joined a baseball team down here and his teams name is the boomerangs.... it's so much fun. 
Zeric loves to help with almost everything we do. He just loves to get in the kitchen with us and help with breaky and the morning brew. The second I walk into the kitchen, he runs in right behind me saying " need chair here !" as he tries to pull the chair over the where I am. I love that he wants to learn so much
Helping daddy make Mama's drink
Zeric's first German pancakes... They were better then mine ;) I have taught him well ;)
Nan got Zeric some superman cloths and he just loves to fly through the house saving the day....
ANZAC day we drove around Newcastle and stopped at some of James favorite surf spots. We also enjoyed some Macaroons from a local cafe... OH MAN I LOVE MACAROONS ;)
Zeric teaching Eira how to play peek a boo... we really do have it easy with these two kids... They are little champions for sure
At James baseball game... Zeric loved it for the first 20 mins... then he was off run around
He was so funny... he would say "YEEEAAAHHHH!!!" for anyone who hit the ball and caught it... even if it was the wrong team.. I would just laugh and try to explain to him the teams... but he was all for fun of the game.
Little Miss Eira and the second day with a tooth... and still huge smiles.
Cousin Tom playing with Z man after the game
Aunty Chooky also came to see James play, but once Zeric saw her... there was no such thing as a game... only PLAY TIME with Z Man.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP