Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas in OZ

Align Center
Christmas Eve Lunch... some fresh Prawns... so amazing !
I think Zeric is trying to figure out what he is holding.. but when we got the meat out.. he was chowing down.


Z man and the Prawn

Who said you need a fireplace to hang stockings ? all you need is some cooking twine and tacs


James took after his Mom and started making a Ham on Christmas Eve, He made a Maple glaze and stuck some big chuncks of pineapple and cloves in the top.

Chef Jameso doing his thing


Just before we dug into it... It turned out so yummy !


Christmas Eve and the boys are passed out in front of the tree, just after some Xmas movies and treats... Before Santa makes his way to see Z man


This Christmas was really the first one he gathered what was going on. But he did'nt realize the gifts were there to open.. He was more worried about getting his cup of milk.

At first he would use his pointer finger and his thumb to peel the wrapping paper back as carefully as he could and place the pieces next to him in a neat pile... but soon he was catching on that just ripping it got him there faster.


Dad got him a Zman sized guitar so they can play together



8 weeks old and so happy

Little Eira Lee

Nan, Gramps and Caitlin came over to play santa. I have so many great photos.. but Z man loves to run around naked. So... I had to choose carefully ;)


All his new gifts and he still turns to the box to hide in and play


James Family gets together every Christmas for lunch and this year we went to Uncle Wayne and Aunty Debs where the pool was the main attraction. Zeric and James had a ball together

Teaching the little man how to swim


Uncle Wayne and Cousin Ellen


Nan and Eira hiding from the sun...



He jumped a little further each time

Now for some surfing..

James cousin Tom, Aunty Deb, Eira and cousin Ruth


Nan taking over the swimming lessons

our attempt to get a family photo... our sweet Uncle wayne was just adding to the memory ;)


She makes me so happy and puts a smile on my face every day


Aunty Chook (Caitlin) Zeric and James all enjoying Christmas day in the pool together

I think this is the only shot I got of most everyone together... so many family members were there, such a good time to catch up with everyone. We had an amazing lunch.. I got no pictures of it because it was gone with in seconds. I really wanted to get a picture of the Lamb Roast Uncle Mark makes every year... that was gone in a split second. I look forward to that every year we are in OZ for Xmas.
Merry Christmas

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP