Eira Lee Stephenson
Now one last kiss ! We dropped Zeric off with Nan and Gramps (bugga) and took off to the hospital.
That same hour my Mom flew into Sydney where she met Colin to make their way up to Newcastle. I was hoping to have my Mom make in time for the birth, But it all went so fast. No time to make it. I had a one hour labor and an amazing team at the hospital. James was my number one of course. And the Two Midwifes that were with me from start to finish made my time there great !
Grandma makes it to the hospital to meet her new Granddaughter Eira Lee Stephenson. 6lbs 14 oz and 20 inches.
Nan and Eira with Zeric wanting more time with his little sister. He would keep saying "baby"
I am also waiting on pictures from Nan's camera too. I know they got some good ones !
My Mom has been the most amazing help. If she wasn't her... I'm sure I wouldn't eat during the day. She frees my hands when needed the most. Thank you Mama
Zeric just loves his sister. He always makes sure she has her teddy and always covered up. He always gives her kisses and laughs at her feet when she moves them. He also loves it when she sneezes.
The first few weeks is always the hardest, no time for anything.... even sleep. But we find ways to fit in sleep ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment