Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleep !

Zeric falls asleep most of the time in my arms, but when he does it all alone, it's so cute. This picture with Dad was a sick day for Big Z. So he had to have his Dad cuddles.



Z man playing at the kitchen table



Falling asleep in style



I like to call this one Popcorn in the snooze
I know Grandma will like this one



Yet another Daddy cuddle has turned into a sweet little nap


As most know, Zeric is scared of his bedroom. So what he does is drag all of his toys out to the living room and creates what I like to call a toy Bomb or Twister. You can see it is a big job for the little man.





one of the few cold days in the Australian winter, I got him all nice and snug, gave him a cup of milk and put his favorite movie on... the Polar Express... It was to perfect for him to stay awake.

I know it's a random Blog, But I just had to share the pictures I have taken in the past few months of his random sleeps. James has a few good ones on his phone of travel naps. They don't care where they are, kids will truly fall asleep anywhere they please

1 comments:

Noelene July 27, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

He looks like and angel when he's sleeping, so does Zeric. Ha ha. The little man is so cute. I feel like I want to lay down and take a nap now.

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP