Sunday, May 29, 2011

May catch up


Just a little catching up with the family. We have been getting on the Bikes every weekend, for little rides to the Cafe's and the sidewalk along the beach. Zeric just loves it when James comes on the rides with us.


Just trying to get a little family photo of the three of us. Z man likes to have his picture taken when the red light flashes !



I was baking cookies one day and the only way I can do that is if I put a movie on for Z man. I gave him a warm cup of milk, got him all bundled up and put his most favorite movie on... the polar express. half way through the movie, he stopped singing along and talking along with the movie and this is what I found ! ;)



Dad and Z man getting ready to go out for an afternoon on the bikes !!




Zeric loves to stand and look out the window ! he watches for planes and birds and trucks !! and most of all he watches for Dad.



Teaching him about good music while we can

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP