Thursday, August 26, 2010

Playing at the Park



Zeric has Nan wrapped around her finger and they both love it. Zeric just loves going over to Nan and Gramps house. When ever we drive into the driveway Zeirc starts screaming with joy and clapping. He knows what room to go to for his toys and what chairs we hide the toys behind. But we think his favorite thing to do, is cooking with Nan and Gramps.



Just checking to see is the car is good to go

Zeric is crying in this picture because he can't ride on the bike he's looking at. It's too big for him, but he thinks that's not a problem. James just trying to explain why he needs to grow an extra foot or two before he can ride that alone.


Zeric and I on our way to the Park, He had to hold the ball... help from me was a big NO NO ;)


Making his way up to the slide all by himself ! such a big boy now


He had so much fun on the swings, he kept going back for more. I took so many pictures and I tried to pick only a few to put on here. But .....



This picture is blurry, I know. But I just love his Laugh and to catch a little in a picture makes me happy.







Once again, you can see the importance of having a ball


1 comments:

jane September 16, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Amy these are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP