A Day With Nan
Noelene had a day off of work and decided to come over and get Zeric and I for a day out. We first hit Juicy Beans Cafe where the people there know Zeric oh so well. Nan got Zeric his very own Babyccino. Don't worry, there's no coffee in it. All it is , is Milk and milk froth with Chocolate sprinkled on top. Zeric loves to go out to the cafe with us, he get's to get a big boy drink now.
Now let's just say Zeric thought he should drink out of his cup like Nan. He took both hands and picked up his tiny cup... oops I mean big boy cup and right to the face without any thought. A nice chocolate ring on the face makes for such a great laugh and pictures.
My little Vampire V hair ! such a crack up, But I knew we had to get it cut. Not only am I going to miss his vampire V, but I am going to miss his mullet too.... maybe
The thing with deciding randomly to get your kids hair cut, you have to find a place that will cut baby's hair and there's really no such thing as a walk in anymore. but we were lucky to get a walk in. we only had to wait 20 mins. BUT with a 20 minute wait with a 16 month old baby can seem like an hour when there's no way to keep him happy. Luckily Nan was on top of the baby entertainment and had Zeric in the trolly in no time.
But that only lasted so long before Zeric was out of the trolly and showing Nan how the trolly pushing was really done...
This lasted for about 15 mins and the other 5 mins were chasing birds and screaming at them. This little kid has such a thing for birds... oooooo oooooo oooooo !!!!
Finally ready to get his FIRST hair cut ! he knows something is going to happen to him, you can see it in his face.
I wanted Nan to take him on her lap so he could see me while the lady cut. He did so great ! as long as I was there and made some faces here and there and some peek-a-boo. Plus I had to take the pictures !
He loves seeing himself in the mirror, this cracks me up every time he sees a mirror. He will smile, giggle and even a little kiss. he knows he's cute ;)
The cape only lasted so long as well, he had that off with in seconds. so when the hair cut was done, we had no choice but to go and buy him a new shirt. Thank you Nan !
He looks like such a little boy now and that baby face is growing up ! It feels like he grows a foot each week. He is turning into such a character and he knows he has most everyone wrapped around his finger... including me and Nan.
A little treat for my little boy.
2 comments:
Oh how fun!! How did James feel about not being there? But he is so handsome. I miss that little face!
James was so happy his son finally got a hair cut !!
Post a Comment